Monday, November 15, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

This week for Tot School our theme is based on the book Go Away, Big Green Monster by Ed Emberley. We're doing activities with monsters and with the color green. I was planning on doing a green lunch but I don't have a 6 section muffin pan. Then at the store they had these free (with purchase of Jello) holiday Jello molds and they even had them in green! Perfect size for toddler servings! I realize that traditionally holiday molds wouldn't go with a monster theme but I'm telling you the giant Santa head (no body!) was rather monstrous!



Xander was very happy to find out that there were grapes for lunch. Along with the grapes we had steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus, spinach tortilla wrap with baby spinach, ham, and cheese, and for dessert there was pistachio pudding. Xander ate grapes, broccoli, and pudding. I didn't expect him to try the wrap but I hoped he'd try the asparagus because I think he'll really like it.

To see what is in other family's muffin tins visit Muffin Tin Mom. Thanks for stopping by.
blog comments powered by Disqus